BC Art of Mentoring 2018 Registration and Payment
Please complete BOTH parts of the registration to be fully registered:
1) COMPLETE the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM if you have not already done so.
2) COMPLETE PAYMENT at the bottom, using the shopping cart. Add the name of who it is for in the notes section of the payment.
Payment is via PAYPAL (Paypal account, bank account or credit card) or Etransfer.
For PAYPAL, just click all the way through the shopping cart.
For ETRANSFER (you must include 5% GST–you can click part-way through the shopping cart to get the total), send to email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment plans.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added at check-out for Paypal, and must be included for Etransfer.
Costs include all registration, tuition and program fees, facility use, camping, tea and snack bar, and 3 delicious, organic, farm-fresh meals per day.
The Art of Mentoring is a community-building offering, not a money-making venture. We work hard to make the price as low as we can, given the costs of running this big event. Hundreds of volunteer hours make this possible. Still, there are families who would very much like to attend, who are not able to afford the cost.
If you are financially able, we invite you to consider paying full cost for each adult (rather than the earlybird or spouse discount), and/or to consider adding one or more $100 Scholarship donations to your registration order. 100% of these funds will go to supporting lower income families to attend. Thanks for considering this!
Clean, rustic cabins with beds (includes sheet and pillow, bring your own blanket or sleeping bag) are available at additional cost.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added at check-out for Paypal and must be included if you sent an etransfer. You can click through and stop before you submit, to see the final cost including GST to include for your etransfer.
Wisdom of the Earth Wilderness School has implemented this cancellation policy based on the time, resources, deposits (based on numbers), and staffing that goes into planning and facilitating the Art of Mentoring program. Cancellations and transfers to other programs cost us time and money, and can prevent others from attending.
If you cancel for any reason:
• Cancellations and transfers made 21 or more days before the first day of the Art of Mentoring will receive a full refund, less $100 administrative fee (per family).
• Cancellations and transfers made 8-20 days before the first day of the Art of Mentoring will receive a refund of 50% of the total program tuition.
• Cancellations and transfers made 7 or less days before the first day of the Art of Mentoring will receive no refund or credit. This includes if you do not show up.
Art of Mentoring Small CABIN RENTAL$190.00
Cabins are small, simple and rustic; includes ONE single bed with sheet and pillow (bring your own blanket or sleeping bag). You are welcome to add your own sleeping pad and bedding etc to have more than one person in a cabin. Max 2 adults and 1-2 young children in one cabin (you’ll fill the cabin!).